It gives me immense pleasure to inform you about the latest update for Casa Viva, within the Serena District at Dubailand. Find your perfect home among the spacious 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses and 3 bedroom semi-detached villas. With 2 BR starting at AED 1.3 million ($354K, £275K, €321K), & 3 BR starting at AED 1.79 million ($487K, £398K, €442K), Casa Viva is estimated to be completed by Q1 2021.
Key Investment Benefits:
- 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses and 3 bedroom semi-detached villas
- 2 BR starting price: AED 1.3 million
- 3 BR starting price: AED 1.79 million
Casa Viva, the third phase of the Serena district, is surrounded by landscaped greenery and ample recreational space. It provides idyllic relief from the din and traffic of city life. A family-centric community, the homes reflect the Mediterranean lifestyle with Spanish architectural styles and a Spanish plaza.
- Community Pools
- Cutting-edge gyms and fitness facilities
- Healthcare clinics
- Sporting Courts
- Restaurants, cafes and retail outlets
- Relaxing natural vistas
- Kids’ play areas and schools
Units Sizes and Availability
|No. of BR||From||To|
|2 BR||1,877 sq.ft.|
|3 BR||2,031 sq.ft.||2,569 sq.ft.|
|(189 sq.m.)||(238 sq.m.)|
|4 BR||2,216 sq.ft.||2,462 sq.ft.|
|(206 sq.m.)||(229 sq.m.)|
Casa Viva is located in the thriving community of Serena district in the heart of Dubailand. With easy access to the arterial roadways connecting the city, the community is just minutes away from the main attractions of Dubai.
- 05 mins – Hamdan Sports Complex | Dubai Cycling Course | Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road | Motor City
- 07 mins – Global Village | IMG Worlds of Adventures
- 15 mins – Al Maktoum International Airport | Expo 2020 site
- 20 mins – Business Bay
After a successful launch and complete sell-out of Casa Dora and Bella Casa, this is your last chance to own your dream townhouse in Serena District. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity. Choose your new home in Casa Viva, for the ideal family living. If you’re interested to know more, please let me know when we can discuss this further.