Emaar is finally releasing limited units in the most awaited tower in Emaar Beachfront with the Palm view, Grand Bleu Tower, designed by Elie Saab!
Emaar has partnered with the iconic couture designer Elie Saab to create a branded residential tower in Emaar Beachfront with 1 to 4 bedroom designer residential apartments. The latest launch offers a limited release of 3 & 4 bedroom apartments.
The first tower launched in Emaar Beachfront with Palm views, Beach Vista, sold out in record time; for those seeking true Miami-style living in the pulsating heart of Dubai look no further.
Key Investment Summary
- Spectacular views toward the Palm Jumeirah, Sea, Lighthouse, Dubai Eye and Marina Skyline
- Branded by Elie Saab with luxury interior finishing, high-end design, floor to ceiling windows, spacious balconies
- Branded residences are proven to offer greater capital growth potential & rental yields
- Direct private beach access, and next to Dubai Harbour Marina – the largest in the Middle East
- Palm-facing Infinity Pool, a wide array of lifestyle amenities: retail, entertainment, fine restaurants and cafes on the Boulevard, jogging and cycling tracks
- Excellent transport connectivity, with nearby monorail, tram, metro and RTA boat station, and a short drive to Sheikh Zayed Road to get to airports
- Nearby business districts of Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City
- 1.5km of private beach, 500m of Marina, 200m Water Edge
Emaar Beachfront is the new waterfront master community between Palm Jumeirah and JBR. Dubai Harbour integrates Skydive Dubai, Dubai International Marine Club & Logo Island. Once complete the Island will boast the Middle East’s largest marina with ample space to berth your yacht. The centrepiece feature of the project is a 135 metre-high Dubai Lighthouse, that will house a luxury hotel and an observation deck.
High demand is expected and there will only be a limited release of inventory upon release this weekend. If you’re interested to know more please let me know when we can discuss further.