EXECUTIVE RESIDENCES II in Dubai Hills Estate by Emaar has just launched for sale with 1 to 3 bedroom apartments from AED 1m (USD 270k).
Brochure, Floorplans and Payment Plan can be downloaded by clicking here. Executive Residences – Dubai
Home ownership with a business license & family residence visa – ideal for entrepreneurs looking to make Dubai their home
For the first time in Dubai Emaar has created a Residential building bundled with a free DMCC Freezone business licence, allowing you to run your business from home AND get a residence visa after paying 15% of the property price. You can see a video intro by clicking here.
Your dream workspace is here. Emaar brings you premium apartments in a vibrant residential community alongside Dubai Hills Park and Dubai Hills Boulevard where you can set up, run and grow your business. Working from home is proven to afford you flexible working hours, fewer distractions and an improved work-life balance. Executive Residences – Dubai
Suited to both individuals and families, Executive Residences’ homes are equipped with all your essential comforts. The building is fitted with fully-appointed amenities and inviting shared spaces that facilitate a stronger sense of community. The perfect place to work, live, and play with Business Cafe * Meeting area * Infinity Edge Pool * Zen & Yoga Gardens * Fully Equipped Gym.
Key investment Benefits
- Free 3 years business licence from DMCC Freezone (saving over AED 130k/ USD 35k)
- 100% Business Ownership, 100% Capital Repatriation, 0% Personal and Corporate Income Tax
- 42% Discount on Business License renewal after 3 year free period
- DMCC recognised as Global Freezone of the year for 4 consecutive years
- Free 3 years renewable family residence visa
- Business License and family visa available after paying 15% of property price
- Views toward Dubai Hills Park, Hills Boulevard and Downtown Dubai Skyline
- Pay 60% of apartment price and move-in April 2022, then pay remaining 40% over two years
- Close to Dubai Hills Mall & Metro – Executive Residences – Dubai
- 50% Dubai Land Department property registration fee waiver for limited time
- Mortgage facilities for residents & non-residents
Stunning views, Affordable Pricing & 5 year Payment Plan
Estimated Starting prices in Executive Residences are:
- 1 Beds from AED 999,888 (USD 270k) – from 650 sq ft
- 2 Beds from AED 1,399,888 (USD 381k) – from 998 sq ft
- 3 Beds price TBC – from 1,535 sq ft
For a limited time you can benefit from a 40% 2 years post handover payment plan with only 10% booking.
You get the keys in April 2022 after paying 60% of the property price and still have 2 years to finish your payments. In essence a 5 year payment plan.
Emaar is also waiving 50% of the land registration fee for units purchased during the launch period.
Prime Location just a short drive from Downtown Dubai
Executive Residences is located in a prime spot of Hills Estate which is 5 minutes from Mall of Emirates and 15 minutes from Downtown. Dubai Hills Mall (click here for video) home to 650 retail, leisure and entertainment choices and upcoming Metro station is just a short walk from your doorstep and will be operational in Q1 2020.
Dubai Hills Estate (click here for video) is a unique blend of elegantly-planned neighbourhoods centred around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course with the largest park in Dubai. As the largest development of its kind in the region, it’s an exciting new way to live with an amazing array of lifestyle options for families with Running & bicycle tracks, covered children’s playgrounds dotted across open green spaces, a 7-km boulevard with innovative leisure & dining choices and more. First residents will be moving in to Dubai Hills in Q2 2019.
Apartments boast stunning views of the 1 KM long Dubai Hills Park (click here for video)- scheduled for opening in April 2019; Spanning an impressive 180,000 sq m – four times the size of Place de l’Étoile in Paris – Dubai Hills Park is a lush green oasis at your doorstep with plenty of activities that nourish the mind, body and soul including a 2.5km Jogging Track * Cafe Pavilion * Weekend Markets * Skatepark * Urban Beach & Splash Park * Dog Park + more.
For investors the research shows properties near parks have 19% higher resale values (RICS research). For entrepreneurs there are significant savings on operating a small business and obtaining a residency visa.
High demand is expected on Executive Residences so please let me know when we can discuss your requirements.